Monday, June 25, 2012

SPIBELT


The Beginning: No doubt we are the original small personal item belt (SPIbelt). I invented the SPIbelt fall of 2006, filed the patent shortly after, and incorporated 2007.
How: Founder, Kim Overton, was out on a run one day, keys tucked into her bra top, and thought, "there's gotta be a better way!". She went home that night and sewed the very first ever SPIbelt. Year one the company operated out of her apartment and eventually moved into a warehouse where the manufacturing continues.
Don't be fooled by imitators - just look for the SPIbelt™ label inside the belt for authenticity. We are the creators of the Original Small Personal Item Belt™, etc. 2007.

Remember the "Fanny Packs" when they were in style. They were the best, but even more exciting these Spibelts are fantastic! They are very helpful if you are a runner. You can simply carry your cell phone, cards, an a key. I like the Spibelt a lot it doesn't bounce around like other belts do when you are walking or running. I am just amazed at how much stuff I can actually hold in this Spibelt. I will definitely be using this Spibelt on my camping trip when it comes up so I don't have to carry my purse & just little bit of things in my Spibelt. I actually gave one to my dad considering I got two one black & the other red. Although I wish it were just a little bit larger, but otherwise it's great.

Don't be afraid to stuff the SPIBELT because it stretches :)


Have a question or comment to ask "SPIBELT" click here

Like "SPIBELT" on Facebook
Follow "SPIBELT" on Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...