Monday, June 25, 2012

Alfresco All Natural - Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage

al fresco. It’s all about fresh flavor from fresh ingredients. Our mission is to provide delicious all natural products that are easy to prepare as part of a healthy lifestyle - live life with flavor......to read more about Alfresco click here

 For my review I was sent some delicious Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage. As a mom I am always looking for healthy meal ideas. My husband & I love trying new foods, but my son on the other hand could be a little fuss pot especially for a 5 yr old, but I always try and encourage him to try new foods, so with that being said I simply chopped the chicken sausage into quarter size halves & put some Extra EVO in a pan and let them fry up a bit here is a picture of what they look like in the pan. .

 Simply cook each side for 7-8 minutes. I also was cooking 3 other side dishes along with this chicken sausage, so everything turned out wonderful even the delicious & yummy Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage. I couldn't believe how good it turned out to be I am not a big fan of sausage at all but this was beyond good, I loved it. My husband also loved it you can taste the fresh red & green peppers. It was so good.

 My dinner dish what everything looked like.

 Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage

 What the inside of the chicken sausage looked like.

I cannot wait to try out their Tomato & Basil - w/Astago & Mozzarella Cheese Chicken Meatballs. They look beyond delicious. I am super happy to know that I can buy more Alfresco All Natural products at my local Shoprite store. 


Have a question or comment to ask "Alfresco" click here

Like "Alfresco" on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...