Monday, June 4, 2012

STEAMCREAM

We’re an Anglo-Japanese team that knew each other as friends and colleagues in years gone by.  We had a simple idea - to create one high quality moisturiser that could be used by everyone, anytime, anyplace, anywhere.....to read more about STEAMCREAM click here


For my review I was sent a tin of STEAMCREAM to review. This moisturizing skincare is for all skin types and can be used on your body, face & hands. It's freshly hand-made in England containing soothing and nourishing oat milk, healing lavender oil, vitamin E rich almond oil & organic jojoba oil. I really don't have dry skin or oily skin, but I do however always try to use different types of moisturizers on my body I like to try different types of creams, so I was really excited to try this cream in particular. I read about it actually in a magazine & I wanted to try it so I wrote them & luckily enough I was sent one for a review. It feels great on my skin. I love the smell too, and it's not greasy. I mainly use it for my arms, face, elbows & knees because it helps absorbs easily and without any effort leaving my skin feeling soft, silky & smooth. SteamCream comes in different packaged cute little tins that feature various designs on them. The tins you can collect as collectibles pieces & even save them to put jewelry in or anything really when the product is finished. Steamcream’s website kindly ships worldwide and shipping is very reasonable.

Have a question or comment to ask STEAMCREAM click here 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...