Monday, June 25, 2012

SUNLAND Natural Peanut Butter

Sunland, Inc. was formed in 1988 by a group of dedicated peanut farmers in Eastern New Mexico. Its mission has not changed since inception: to grow and market the naturally sweet and dense Valencia peanut unique to the area. . .  to read more about SUNLAND click here 

 For my review I was sent some squeeze packets to try from Sunland. They come in 3 different flavors and that would be Creamy Banana, Creamy Valencia & Creamy Chocolate. 


These are super fun & easy for kids. My husband eats peanut butter right out of the jar so for him this would be convenient for him. My son loves his nutella & fluff so I asked him tonight what flavor he would like & he said Chocolate, so I put 2 pieces of english muffins in the toaster & spread some yummy creamy chocolate all natural peanut butter on top w/some honey. Here is a picture below...

My son enjoyed it so much he asked for seconds, lol.

He ate every bite of this he liked it a lot. I love that their products are Gluten Free. Also No trans-fats or No Cholesterol, and what's easy about this you don't have to spread it on you can simply just squeeze the packet of peanut butter onto a piece of bread, but my son is picky he asked me to spread it for him. LOL. Gotta love him though. I am defiently trying the Creamy Banana tomorrow with some apples, yum.


Have a question or comment to ask "SUNLAND" click here

Like "SUNLAND" on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...