Monday, June 25, 2012

Mally Beauty

Celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal learned at an early age the importance of accepting – and loving – who you are. Growing up in upstate New York, her parents instilled in her the philosophy that “the things that make us different are the qualities that make us beautiful.” This statement has become the mantra by which Mally lives and the power behind it has led to her incredible success...to read more about Mally click here

 For my review I was sent some great beauty products from Mally. What I received were the following Perfect Prep Poreless Primer, Mally’s Evercolor Poreless face Defender & Evercolor Silk Eye Defining System. I was very excited when I had gotten this in the mail. I never had great make up products before always used to brand name products from Walmart. Anyways I came across this website & I am in-love.

The first product I am going to talk about is the Perfect Prep Poreless Primer. This product helps smooth out & resurfaces your skin, makes your pores invisible & fills in all those fine lines & wrinkles. I wouldn't say I have any wrinkles I am only 27 years old, but it does make your make-up last longer while using this product. It also helps to brighten & lift your skin. I gave this product to my mother to try. She would probably make use of it more than I would.
Retailed for $35.00 // 1 oz.

My second product I am going to talk about is the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. This product is WOW. I absolutely love this product. I was a bit skeptical at first I really didn't know what it was at first if it took off your make-up or what not, but it does not remove your makeup. I am really glad I got this for a review because I absolutely love this product. I was really impressed when the sponge stayed white after applying the Face Defender to my face, over my foundation. Be careful when putting this product on you don't want to rub or drag the product across your face, you'll want to just swirl the sponge in the product and lightly tap the product onto your face, because if you do rub & drag it will take off your makeup. If I'm out during the night to a bar & have to go outside & it's all sweaty out and hot you simply put this product on and I was happy to see my makeup still in its place. I use this everywhere I go when I am out with friends.


Last but not least I am going to be talking about is the Evercolor Silk Eye Defining System. I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow & eyeliner. It's all in one the bottom comes off & it's the eyeliner & the top is the eyeshadow. I always stick to one color for my eyes which is a brown color with some shimmer to it, but now that I got this I am in-love & this is another favorite eyeshadow I will be wearing for now on. It also comes with a brush for your eyes & your eyeliner. Here is another picture below:

I love this color it matches well with my eyes. I am a blue-eyed girl :)

Me with the eyeshadow on only. Overall the eyeshadow you only would want to put a little bit on as it gets dark if you put a lot on & it wouldn't really look right. With the eyeliner you want to get a lot on the brush because it will be easier to put on if you have a lot. Here is my final picture to what I look like with everything on :) Enjoy!

You can see my eyes filled with the eyeliner it's the same color as the eyeshadow. I LOVE IT!

Have a question or comment to ask "Mally Beauty" click here

Join Mally Beauty Mailing List to receive news and updates with special offers and exclusive invitations to Mally Beauty events!!!

Like "Mally Beauty" on Facebook
Follow "Mally Beauty" on Twitter


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...