Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Drink Choffy

In 2006, Jason Vanderhoven had a dream to help others around the world to live a better, healthier life from the cacao (cocoa) bean. He thought he could create a brewed drink that would taste great, but retain all of the great health benefits naturally found in cacao. His early attempts resulted in . . to read more about Choffy click here

For my review I was sent a sample of Choffy I got the Choffy 16oz Stainless Steel Travel Mug & Ivory Coast Choffy. You basically brew Choffy just like you would do for your coffee, but I am not a coffee drinker at all, so this is my first time at brewing a warm drink for myself besides tea. You make Choffy just like you would coffee in a coffee pot or one of those fancy brewing system things, but even simple than any one of those I listed above I would just simply warm it up in the microwave (the water). First me & my husband dumped out sample packet into a cup added 12oz of boiling water and we let it sit for about 5 minutes. I was kinda skeptical to try it at first, but it honestly tasted really good, my husband enjoyed it a lot although we had to add sugar in it to sweeten it up a bit. Choffy is 100% organic roasted and ground cacao (cocoa) beans.


 CONTACT CHOFFY
Lenora - Independent Choffy Distributor
Sponsor ID #10707
Referring Customer #109629
Hoboken, NJ // 754-400-1632


Like "Choffy" on Facebook
Follow "Choffy" on Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...