Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hammacher Schlemmer Review


To our customers, the name Hammacher Schlemmer, means many things. It means shopping from one of the most unique and innovative collections of products available anywhere in the world. It is an assurance of the highest quality always backed by our unconditional guarantee. It means customer service second to none provided by dedicated professionals who are willing to go that extra step . . . . to read more about Hammacher Schlemmer click here 


 For my review I was able to choose something from Hammacher Schlemmer website and I chose The Digital Polaroid Camera. When I  received this camera in the mail I was beyond ecstatic. I was literally so excited & happy I wanted to get everything together & show off this awesome camera. When I first showed it to my mother & my grandfather they were both really shocked that I could review something like this but the benefit of that I have to return it when I am done using this that is the only negative thing about this, but it's okay. As long as I want I can keep it. I want to definitely use this for Christmas, so I can take pictures of family members & than actually give them their wallet size picture it makes such good memories with the benefit of printing right from your camera.  How neat is that? It is amazing even though the pictures only come out like wallet size pictures it's still too cute.

The back of The Digital Polaroid Camera. You can even do video on this camera as well.


There you have it all the pictures I took it's so easy & convenient the Print button is right on the right hand side & it's so easy to use as well. The 2" x 3" borderless colored photographs without the use of paper or to worry about ink for that matter. They gave me 60-70 prints of the wallet size paper I still have 2 packages left & I will use them through the holiday's. Now sometimes when I am printing the picture right out of the camera there tends to be a white line across the picture I am not sure why, but it's there sometimes, not with all my pictures but some. I guess it's just the way it comes out I guess, but I would say that's the only negative about this camera would be that. Overall this camera is great for any occasion or any get together if you want to snap some family/friends pictures & give it to them :)


Have a question or concern to ask "Hammacher Schlemmer" click here


Like "Hammacher Schlemmer" on Facebook
Follow "Hammacher Schlemmer" on Twitter
Follow "Hammacher Schlemmer" on Google+
Follow "Hammacher Schlemmer" on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...