Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ThermaCELL Review

ThermaCELL® Mosquito Repellent, the most effective area repellent on the market today*, was patented by the Schawbel Corporation in 1999. Rigorous testing in extreme conditions by the U.S. Department of Defense proved ThermaCELL products work as advertised . . . to read more about ThermaCELL mosquito repellent click here


For my review I was sent a Mosquito Repellent Outdoor Lantern. I have to say I wish I found out this website sooner during the summery days because my one friend we would always get bit in her backyard around Mt. Holly. They could of definitely used this sort of product especially for the little ones. It's said to keep pests away up to 98%. I think this is such a great way to go without having to use any smelly lotions or spray to keep the mosquitos away & we all know that doesn't always work half the time because I know I still get bit but not as much. This product is really convenient for camping as well. My parents would of loved to have taken this on our camping trip this past summer. I'll have to save it until next year to use it again.

Have a question to ask "ThermaCELL" click here

Like "ThermaCELL" on Facebok
Follow "ThermaCELL" on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...