Wednesday, October 17, 2012

UNREAL Unjunked Candy Review

A few years ago, Michael and his 13 year old son Nicky got into an argument over Halloween candy.  Nicky came home with his bag of loot, went to bed, and woke up the next morning to find that his dad had confiscated most of it.  It played out the way these fights normally do, with the candy gone and Nicky going to his room . . . to read more about their story click here


 For my review I was sent some "free coupons" for UNREAL Unjunked Candy. I have to say I never really heard of this sort of candy before I mean I haven't seen or heard it anywhere's so I was really excited to try these candy's. I went to my local CVS store in Marlton, and I choose the Unreal M&M's, Unreal Snickers & Unreal Reese's. First I tried the M&M's I really loved them they tasted really good & you couldn't tell that they have no artificials, no hydrogenateds, no corn syrups, no preservatives & no GMOs. That's so Unreal!! I love the name of the candy it's so unique.

I'm not sure if any of you ever heard of carob chocolate but it gave me that vibe it tasted like carob chocolate nothing bad about it but very good chocolate for you. I always have a sweet tooth & chocolate is always my answer & it being healthy is really a big bonus as well.


Next up we tried the Reese's just like a Reese's Peanut butter cup but better. It was nice & creamy along with the peanut butter inside. I couldn't believe how unreal it tasted, so good. My sister & her friend Megan shared a piece & me & my brother split one in half as well, and we were in love we are big peanut butter fans in our household. YUM!


The snickers we didn't try yet I think I will save that for my husband since he didn't get to try any, but I am sure it tasted 100% delicious because we love our caramel & nuts with the nougat. Can't get enough of this UNREAL Unjunked Candy


Have a question or concern to ask "UNREAL Unjunked Candy" click here 

Like "UNREAL Unjunked Candy" on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...