Saturday, October 27, 2012

LunchSkins Review



LunchSkins has reusable sandwich and snack baggies made from high quality food-safe fabric that are dishwasher-safe. It helps out our environment a lot & I know some of you may not care & just want to save money. They offer an environmental benefit by reducing landfill waste but they also benefit us because they can be used hundreds & hundreds of times, and save you a lot of money in the long run.


I received 2 Snack Lunchskins to review a blue & red one. I really like these they are very convenient for your child's needs especially when you can re-use them more than once. These are great for my 5 yr old son who is in Kindergarten & he always has to bring in a snack & I like him to bring in a healthy snack & that way I can use these lunchskins :) also with my sister Abby she does gymnastics she's a very busy 10 yr old gymnast & she always bringing something with her to eat. I gave her the red one. I love how they are dishwasher safe so you can wash them so they still stay clean! They also have sandwich re-usable lunchskins as well.

Ask a question here

Like "Lunchskins" on Facebook
Follow "Lunchskins" on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...