Saturday, October 27, 2012

PARNEVU T-Tree Hair Care Review

Tea Tree Oil has been referred to as "the wonder from Down Under." It comes from the melaleuca tree, which is native to Australia and has long been used by the aborigines. Melaleuca grows in swampy or wet areas. More than 300 varieties exist, but only one is prized for its world-renowned oil . . . to read more click here


For my review I was sent 2 products to review.  I got Parnevu T-Tree Spray Glosser & Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow hair care products. I was really excited to get this in the mail. I needed some new hair care products for my natural curly hair & I never used T-Tree products before so I was anxious to try these hair care products. I have an itchy scalp sometimes not all but sometimes so the T-Tree Herbal Grow helps with an itchy scalp, dandruff, dry & flaky scalp. I have been using this product for a week now & I can really tell a difference I haven't been itchy like usual & my hair feels pretty good. The T-Tree Spray Glosser is really nice too it leaves it nice & shinny I use this product with my hair wet/dry. It also helps my hair less frizzy. Overall I really like their products. I'll have to get the shampoo & leave in conditioner soon to to complete the whole kit for myself :)

Have a question to ask "PARNEVU" click here

Like "PARNEVU" on Facebook
Follow "PARNEVU" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...