Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food


For my review I was sent a little package of Newman's Own Organic Premium Pet Food. My mom has 2 chihuahuas. Rudy & Chip. I asked my mom if they could use some dog food & if she wanted to try out Newman's Own Organics she said sure. She mixed the dry food with the wet food & the dogs seemed to love it a lot it's healthy for the dogs as well. For the treats our dogs weren't liking the peanut butter treats but my pop pops dog Sammy she loved them.

If you ask me I never heard of organic pet food. I think more people should buy this for their animals. You can find out more information "here" on Newman's Owns Organics Premium Pet Food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...