Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nuun - Optimal Hydration

Nuun: Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs

Nuun was originally the brainchild of a student and professor from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. An avid cyclist, he longed for a lightweight, easy to use hydration method that didn’t include a sticky high-calorie mess. His research led to the creation of a sugarless, dissolvable, and portable tablet called Nuun . . . . to read more about nuun click here


 
For my review I was able to choose 2 flavors so I went with Lime & Strawberry Lemonade. You always gotta stay hydrated especially during the heat, but now that it's getting cold out you still want to stay hydrated even if your working out at your local gym, so I came across a website called NUUN & I wanted to try it out.
 
 
Nuun is tablets that you drop into your water or water bottles I prefer water bottles instead of tap water it's more convenient. Their product has no sugar, it's under 8 calories & it's easy to use. All you do is take one of the tablets out of the tube & drop one into your water bottle & it dissolves withing minutes. I tried the Strawberry Lemonade first although I was a little skeptical it turned out okay & it tasted pretty good. My husband on the other hand didn't enjoy it to much he said it tasted plain I than told him I got it for a review & that he had no sugar in it. Me & my mom always water down juice for our kids so I guess I am used to not having sugary drinks.
 
 Like "Nuun" on Facebook
Follow "Nuun" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...