Monday, October 29, 2012

ONESTA Review

Onesta Hair Care
FREE YOURSELF OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS
Onesta's natural, plant-based formulas are free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, DEA, TEA, colors, dyes, animal testing, and animal ingredients. Discover just how great your hair can look and feel using pure, natural hair care products rich in antioxidants and certified organic botanical extracts to revitalize, nurture, and protect your hair.


I received 3 products from ONESTA to review. I got Hydrating Shampoo, Moisture-Balancing Conditioner & Styling Gel. I just got done showering actually at my parents house because we are going through this Hurricane Sandy right now, so I just got out of the shower using these products. The shampoo is really good I was messaging my head with these products I love how it felt silky & smooth & so refreshing. Oh, and I love the smell by the way it smells so amazingly good! It has a scent of Olive, Sage and While Willow. The shampoo is used for dry, damaged hair. The Conditioner was excellent as well that smelled like Aloe Vera, Nettle and Thyme, and it's also used for dry, damaged hair & it helps weigh my hair down. The styling gel is great I love it I used this when my hair was wet & I scrunched it into my hair & than twisted my hair with a towel & let it dry up in the towel. I do that with a lot of my hair care products it just tends to sit in my hair & let it do it's job. I love how it added shine in my hair as well & it felt really good.

Have a question to ask "ONESTA" click here

Like "ONESTA" on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...