Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Madelaine Chocolate Company


Using the finest quality chocolate, innovative shapes and unique Italian foils, we’re proud to help make every moment special.


So was I stoked when I got this in the mail. The Madelaine Chocolate company let me pick out a few things for the holiday of Halloween & I chose some delicious fine chocolate to review. What I got to review were the following: Large Pumpkin Pops, Peanut Butter Pumpkin Balls, 3/4 oz Pumpkin Circles & Fall Mix Malt Balls Gift Bag

I have to say that this company is by far the most delicious & most great chocolate I've had in a long time. They have such creative wrappers for chocolates whether it being for Halloween or Christmas they have awesome gifts as well.


First we tried the malted balls they were really yummy & creamy I was really shocked because I really don't like malted balls because they are always to crunchy at some places where you buy them at, but these are far from crunchy these have a nice soft texture to them with the creamy chocolate on the outside makes it really good. The entire bag was gone in one day between my mother, me & my brother & sister's & my son who ate them.


Next up we have the Peanut Butter Pumpkin Balls these were great I love how well the wrapper was assembled on the chocolate & I had to share these my family loves peanut butter including myself these were so good & creamy as well. Stinks there is only 5 of them in a box, but still worth it.

They put enough coats on the outside for the chocolate it's so goooood :)


 These Large Pumpkin Pops were awesome. I put them in the freezer & ate them my son enjoyed them as well.

 He was so excited to get a pumpkin pop :)


Now these were my favorite of all as I always freeze my chocolate it just taste better that way I got me some peanut butter single cups & I took the wrapper off & ate them they were so yummy!



Yummy! It tasted just like a peanut butter cup but way better! I was going to make a sandwich with 2 of them but I figured I'd just dip the chocolate into the peanut butter.



Sign up to Madelaine's Chocolate Company "here"

Like "The Madelaine Chocolate" on Facebook
Follow "The Madelaine Chocolate" on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anything peanut butter and chocolate is great to me. I'd love to try the peanut butter pumpkin balls. They look yummy and they're cute, too!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...