Monday, October 29, 2012

Wizard Wall Review


Wizard Wall® products were created with a mission to develop innovative tools for the instruction, collaboration and planning professionals. The Wizard Wall portable system is patent pending. All products are manufactured in the United States . . . . to read more about Wizard Wall click here

I was sent a packet of White & Clear Wizard Wall to review. This is a great great idea for Professors to use simple & easy. Also is good for me as well a great reminder & you can always write down your appointments & To Do List. I am always forgetting appointments so to have one of these near the door is a great idea & it will help me to remember things. It is very easy to use all you do is just get one of the paper slips out & stick it to your wall it's that simple & easy you can use permanent marker or dry erase either or is fine. The blue one that I used above in the picture comes off easily my sister tried wiping it away with her finger & it came off. My sister also wrote something with her paper.

 
Come to think of it now I remember something like these sorta from when I was in Middle School the teachers would use projectiles in school to write notes off of. Something similar to this sort of paper well the clear paper wizard wall anyways.

Have a question to ask "Wizard Wall" click here 





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...