Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goose Creek Candle Co. Review

Scented Candles by Goose Creek!

Melvin Meece died too young to fulfill the dream of owning his own business. But with his passing, that seed came alive in his son, Chuck. Today he is living the life his father only dreamed of and passing that spirit on to his own children. From his bustling facility situated atop one of Kentucky’s many flat-topped ridges . . . . to read more about Goose Creek Candle Co. click here


I was able to choose a candle scent from Goose Creek Candle Co. I choose the Cinnamon Scented Jar. I love the smell of Cinnamon candles I don't know what it is, but I am in-love. It has a spice to it that just dazzles me. Maybe it's because of the holidays coming up but I love it & this candle smells extra spicy with cinnamon. I light it every night for about half an hour to an hour & I just enjoy the nice scent that goes throughout the house. It's so lovely.

Did I mention that I love the shiny dark red it's so pretty. These candles would make the perfect gift for this holiday season!! Not only do they have candles but they also have Warmers, Room Sprays which make such great stocking stuffers for your loved ones or mothers. If you have a question to ask Goose Creek Candle Co. click here


Become a fan of Goose Creek Candle Co. on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube


1 comment:

  1. Mmm...I love candles and how they make a house smell so inviting. Especially around the holidays. Thanks for following my blog--following you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...