Sunday, January 13, 2013

Coconut Secret Review

It all began in the Spring of 2008, with an overwhelming desire to create a low glycemic, gluten-free snack line that was truly safe for diabetics, using the purest, most organic, least processed ingredients we could find.  A few years earlier both our parents were diagnosed with Diabetes, and we quickly became appalled at what was beingsugar2 passed off as "diabetic-safe" foods, especially in the snack category . . .  to read more about Coconut Secret click here
 
 
 

 For my review I was asked to pick out 3 different products so I ended up choosing the Ecuadorian Crunch Milk Chocolate & Toasted Coconut Crystals, Ecuadorian Crunch White Chocolate & Toasted Coconut Crystals & Coconut Aminos vs. Soy-Free Sauce.



I have to say that I tried the chocolate first, what girl doesn't love chocolate, so the texture is a little bit different from normal chocolate that I have had in the past. I do however thought the milk was actually better tasting than the white. I did taste the fine toasted coconut in every bite of my chocolate here is what it looks like below:

I am not really used to this sort of chocolate, but overall it was delicious & it's even good with some peanut butter on top :)

As for the white chocolate I didn't like it so much. I gave that one to my mother. She seemed to enjoy it because she ate it all, so it worked out for both of us!

(white chocolate crunch)

For the Soy Sauce I absolutely loved it this is a new thing for me & I loved trying it out. I love it I want to buy it more often. I do however don't use a lot of soy sauce to much sodium, but this one is Vegan I love being introduced to Vegan products, and it only has 113 sodium so I definitely love using this product more than other soy products. I recently made a stir fry & I added the Coconut Aminos & it tasted great!
 
I am beyond happy I just looked at the store locator & they have these products at my local Whole Foods Market :) super excited find out where you can get these lovely products at a store near you (here)

Have a question or comment to ask Coconut Secret click here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...