Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Curtain & Bath Outlet Review

For my review I was sent a bathroom shower curtain to review the one I choose & picked out was Dragonfly Fabric Shower Curtain. I did however pick out the whole set, but they didn't give me the entire set it would of been nice because I needed a change of scenery & I loved this set of dragonflies, so it would of been nice instead of having to switch up everything around & make everything look right & all nice. I was slightly disappointed when they only sent me the shower curtain I like to have everything match & look good.

My husband working very hard putting the shower curtain on. I really love the material the best it was nice & soft & it looked nice with my bathroom, although it would look nice for any bathroom that is. I actually got a light brown creamy color for the inside of the shower curtain so it would go well together.


How it looked when he was all done. 


It was a little short to so it didn't completely go all the way down to the floor. I was kinda upset about that as well.


A closer look at what the dragonflies look like. I love it it's so pretty. I really love the colors too. It was nice only wish the shower curtain was a little bit longer of length.

They have a lot of other products on their website such as Bedding, Rugs, Furniture you'll have to check out everything. I really like their stuff & I hope to get more in the near future.

Become a fan of Curtain & Bath Outlet on Facebook & Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...