Thursday, January 10, 2013

SmartMouth Review

Triumph Pharmaceuticals, makers of the SmartMouth line of products, was established in the mid-1990s, in St. Louis, Missouri. Its founder, Dr. Marvin Cohen, recognized a need for real solutions to a real problem: bad breath. As Chairman and Co-Founder of Triumph Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Cohen has remained committed to the . . . . .  to read more about SmartMouth click here


 For my review I was sent SmarthMouth 12 Hour Fresh Breath + Advanced Germ Killing mouth wash. SmartMouth contains two active ingredients that must be mixed just before rinsing to provide the maximum release of zinc ions, so empty Solution 1 and 2 into the mixing cup that they give you that isn't shown above. Rinse for 30-60 seconds & than spit out. I have been using this product daily & it really helps keep my mouth feeling very fresh throughout the day & clean. My husband seems to like it a lot as well. It feels like you just got done the dentist that is how effective it feels. I really like this product & would recommend this to all my family/friends.


Have a question to ask SmartMouth click here 

Become a fan of SmartMouth on Facebook & Twitter 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...