Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tortuga Caribbean Rum Cake Review


These delicious Rum Cakes are delight & perfect for any special occasion, with coffee or just you & a loved one. Hand-glazed with Tortuga Rum and perfected through generations old recipe. They are baked fresh daily & delivered sealed in new packaging. What a perfect gift as well too.


I was sent 2 yummy delicious Tortuga Caribbean Rum Cakes to review. I got the Florida Key Lime Rum Cake and the Tortuga Golden Original Cake. My husband opened the Key Lime one first & the first thing that he said was "boy does that smell good" lol typical guy. He tasted it & said it was really good I than asked for a piece I didn't think I would like it because it was key lime but boy was I wrong. It tasted really good & you can even taste the hint of rum that is in the cake & that makes it even better tasting :) It was really moist & perfect. I love a good cake that is always moist. I want to save the Golden Original for my step dad he likes these sorts of cakes with rum in it & I want to get his expectations on it as well, so when I give it to him & he tries it I will definitely give you an update on his part of tasting it :)

Have a question to ask Tortuga click here

Become a fan of Tortuga on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...