Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Soda Sparkle Review

SodaSparkle™ is changing the world of soft drinks and sparkling mineral water by bringing fresh tasting, affordable, safe and environmentally friendly technology to consumers' homes. Launched in 2012, ths revolutionary, patented new home soda machine includes a re-usable bottle,. . .  to read more about Soda Sparkle click here



I am going to be doing a review on a product I was recently sent in the mail and it's called Soda Sparkle. Are you or your family looking for a way to provide healthy drinks that taste good too while helping our environment as well. Soda Sparkle is the perfect product. I love how it's convenient & you can make it right at home. Soda Sparkle is a new product for making your own carbonated soda. All this needs is the kit, flavor packets, and water, and your all set. Here are the the step by steps process on how to work your Soda Sparkle.



Now using Soda Sparkle for the first time I have to say I like it a lot & I like how it taste it doesn't have a bland taste to it at all. I think it's actually pretty good. My son loves it too. I have tried a Soda Maker in the past, and I didn't quite like it at all, so I am really amazed at how much I love this one a lot. This machine is more compact and portable. Love how they have sugar-free flavors and it;s easy to use. We loved the Cola-Lemon. Some of the other flavors that they have are  Pineapple, Red Grape, Apple, Mango, Lemonade, and more.


Have a comment or question to ask Soda Sparkle click here 

Become a fan of Soda Sparkle on Facebook
Subscribe to Soda Sparkle on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...