Tuesday, February 12, 2013

dot mine Review

Our business concept remains constant: design and distribute day planners that offer flexible features that work for individuals hectic lives. A strong and growing consumer base votes annually in the marketplace, and our products are proven winners! Moms, students, professionals and hip, organized dads look forward to choosing their new dotmine day planners each year and love the unique organizing tools found inside  . . . . to read more about dotmine click here


Purple Pebbles - Mini

I was sent a day planner to review in purple pebbles. I choose this one because I love my family, and I love doing certain things with them. Plus if I have it in my agenda I can go about and plan ahead with different things accordingly. I love the vibrant color to. Purple has always been another favorite color of mine. I love that each of the pages are big enough & roomy so I can jot whatever down. These are really good for people who have a hectic schedule or working mothers. I also love how it fits right in my purse too :)

Have a question about dot mine day planners click here

Become a fan of dot mine on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...