Friday, February 1, 2013

The Soothing Company Review

The Soothing Company
 We could all use a little comfort at home while relaxing after a long days of work. I know my husband is always tired when he gets home. I don't get to feel that way, but I do take care of our son anyways; the soothing company offers everything you need to feel relaxed at home it being outside or inside. They carry quality products from bean bag chairs to water fountains even fireplaces.


I was sent a Dwarf Jade Indoor Bonsai Tree for my review thanks to The Soothing Company. First of I have to say that I am in love with this petite tree it is so cute & it looks really nice in our apartment. We didn't have any plants at all, so having this little Bonsai Tree is really nice it's like a part of our family. My son is always eager to water the tree when he gets up in the morning. It's a very healthy looking tree & a nice size as well. Although we haven't had much sun lately it hasn't been growing so I am hoping for the sun to come out on days where I can place it so it can grow a little more. For only $45.00 I think this would make a perfect gift for a gardener or anyone that likes something so lovely & unique.


Have a question or comment to ask The Soothing Company, click here

Become a fan of The Soothing Company on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...