Friday, February 1, 2013

Tummy Calm Review


Our mission is to create and distribute innovative natural health products of the highest quality, purity, safety and efficacy. We strive to provide the best service experience in our . . . to read more about Tummy Calm click here


Tummy Calm Box
 
For my review I was sent over a box of Tummy Calm. I have a 5 1/2 yr old son, and he sometimes tells me his stomach hurts I am not sure what it is, so the other day he told me his stomach hurt so I wanted to try this to see how well it worked. I would have expected a product like this just for babies so I was really impressed that you can use it for any age child as well. Makers of Tummy Calm are also developing a product for adult gas relief and expect to have Gastro Calm on the market soon. I am going to be on the look out for that. Anyways when I gave my son the right dose to try the Tummy Calm (make sure you shake the bottle) I got a little bit on my finger so I tried it it wasn't that bad but doesn't have a good taste to it lol my son Nicholas thought it tasted pretty good which was good. Within minutes he told me that his belly was all better. I could not have been more surprised.

Order Now
Order your Tummy Calm for only $17.95 + S&H
(click the Order Now botton above)


Become a fan of Tummy Calm on Facebook & Twitter


1 comment:

  1. thank you! i have a three year old that tells me his tummy hurts all the time!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...