Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Uncle Matt's Organic Review

We don’t just make a claim that we’re a family-owned company. We really are! Click to read how our story started, and we thank you for your support! Read on




I was sent a "free coupon" to try one of Uncle Matt's Organic I choose Orange Juice. We are a big fan of OJ in our household. My son & I love it although my husband loves lots of pulp in his, but me nope I don't like it that way. I love the vitamin d & calcium. I like how it says not from concentrate I always look for OJ that says that on the carton. I love organic even though it can be pricey we try to budget our money with getting Organic sometimes I like that it's healthier for you. I went to my local Shoprite they have an organic section now, and I only saw OJ & Grapefruit. I really wanted to try the Lemonade thought that might taste good too, but they were out of it. I also got a cooler bag too along with my review. I love it!

 

It holds quite a lot of frozen food it was pretty full when I packed it as you can tell from the picture above how bulky it is :)

 Overall my son loved Uncle Matt's Organic Orange Juice, so I was happy. I loved it to!


Have a question to ask Uncle Matt's Organic click here

Become a fan of Uncle Matt's Organic on Facebook & Twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...