Tuesday, February 12, 2013

30SomeWeeks Review


We specialize in a toxin-free and hypoallergenic deodorant for pregnant women, which of course is also suitable for any health-conscious person regardless of gender or age. The deodorant has no aluminum, alcohol, fragrance, dye, or parabens and is 100% vegan. And unlike most “natural” deodorants, it WORKs. We also offer synthetic-free olive-oil soaps recommended for children, but good for adults too . . . to read more about 30SomeWeeks click here



I was sent an item from 30SomeWeeks I got to try out their Deodorant. It was nice to try something different from another company usually I only stick to one deodorant & keep it that way, but there was something good about 30SomeWeeks that I wanted to discover & try it out. So my opinion towards it; it kills away the bacteria than most deodorants & reduces body odor. I like this product a lot. They have a roll-on that is pictured above & they have a cream kind you just use and put it on like lotion.

If you have a question to ask 30SomeWeeks you can email them at

Become a fan of 30SomeWeeks on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...