Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stonz Review

Stonz
As an active mom based on Canada’s wet and rugged West Coast, Lisa discovered that finding warm footwear for her young kids was near impossible. With her five-month old son in a backpack, Lisa resorted to wrapping scarves around her son’s legs to keep him warm . . . . to read more about Stonz click here


Rain Bootz - Blue/Black 
I got a pair of Stonz rain boots for a review for my 5 1/2 year old son. Although I did get a bigger size he will have to grow into them. He likes them a lot he always was a fan of boots maybe because every kid likes to step in big puddles & likes to splash around :) 
My son wanted the blue rain boots, but there are 4 other colors yellow, black & pink. These rain boots are really great. I can't wait to my son grows into them so he can wear them more often when it rains of course :)

Have a question to ask Stonz click here

Become a fan of Stonz on Facebook & Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...