Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dropps Laundry Detergent Review

The time was the early 80s. New Wave was on the radio. MTV came to cable TV. And those big chunky sweaters were all the rage. We should know, we made the chunky yarn at our very own cotton mill just outside Philadelphia. Yep, those were good times. Except of course, if you were the sweaters. Because every time we washed them, the harsh detergents and rough laundry routine made our sweet yarn all yellowed and stretchy . . . to read more about dropps click here



I was sent a 3 small packets from Dropps to try out each coming with 2 dropps in a pack. I always am doing extra large loads so it requires to use 2 of the dropps, so that is what I did. I just did 3 loads using these wonderful products. I never really heard of dropps, and I was always curious to have these actually worked, so I wanted to try them out. They smell good they leave my laundry feeling great & very clean. I like these a lot, and maybe I will start buying them because using 2 of these dropps seem to be good enough than pouring laundry liquid into my wash, but everyone is different with using different products. I like how the dissolve to into the washer cause silly me I was trying to look for the wrapper, but it wasn't there that the liquid was in. I like that it's easy just rip open the package and throw them in simple & easy.

Have a question to ask Dropps, click here

Become a fan of Dropps on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...