Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MyFavorsList.com Review

We work directly with designers and makers of distinctive favors to induce the most unique favors featured on our web site at the most reasonable price . . . to read more about myfavorslist.com click here


MyFavorsList.com sent me a few samples of products to review. I got the following to review the Blackboard design candle favors, "Sip and Scribble" Chalkboard Set of 4 Coasters & "Chalkboard" Square Black Frame.

My cousin is getting married this year September 27th 2013, so I thought this would be a great thing to give her she recently got into all these sorts of chalkboard. These would make really pretty centerpieces on her end when she sits and eats dinner for the Bride & Groom. The candles would be perfect for that, so I kinda gave her that option when the day comes to do that & she can write on 2 of the candles Mrs. & Mrs. The coaster sets are really cute she could use them for when shes at home with her fiance, and for the Black Frame. I thought that was the cutest idea of chalkboard. You can switch pictures up and always write something on the picture frame. I think that is a clever idea. 

They have other Wedding Favors as well on their website, and many other favors for a Baby Shower, Graduation, much much more. Check out their website you won't be disappointed.

I can't wait to shop here for  more upcoming events that I have going on in time.

Have a question to ask MyFavorsList.com click here


Become a fan of MyFavorsList.com on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...