Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Glitter Manicure Nail Art Set Review


Almar specializes in designing, manufacturing and distributing Fashion Hair Accessories, Costume Jewelry, Cosmetics, Children's Toys and Novelty Items. Almar's product line offers something for every age group and will excite your customers while offering the latest in fashion, basic and value merchandise  . . . . to read more about Almar Sales Company click here



I was sent this lovely Glitter Manicure Nail Art Set for a review. I was really excited to get this not only I love getting my nails done, but my sisters & her friends love when I do their nails. With that being said we assembled everything out so I could work on my sister Danielle's nails & her friend Megan's & of course my friend Becky we all did this over my parents house.

So, first you start off by washing your hands and dry them.

Step #1 - Apply the black coat on, but I don't know how it says to paint all the nails than put the shimmery stuff on I had to literally do 1 nail at a time because the black coat would dry up so fast, so the picture above the black coat was all dry & I had to go back over & do 1 nail at a time which was a pain in the butt.

Step #2 - Apply the shimmery glitter on each nail than what I did after each nail they gave you a pencil looking flat thing than I pressed the glitter on the nail the first set of nail I did didn't come out so well, so I did my sister's nails after and here were the results on her nails.

This is what I meant when I had to do each nail at a time so it would look pretty & neat like this. My sister picked out the silver glittery & teal which are perfect colors together so pretty.

My friend Becky picked out the silver & purple. We had a lot of fun doing our nails, but it was messy and we got sparkly glitter all over us it was fun (:

Have a question to ask Almar, click here

Become a fan of Almar on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...