Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lil' Reds Review


I was sent a little package of Lil' Reds (cups) I've never heard of these so little they are the most cutest cups ever literally. I just don't want to use them they are so adorable. I give my son these when he asks for a drink at night I usually don't give him juice past a certain time just because in case he wets the bed, but he hasn't done that in a very long time, but just in case. He likes how little they are and just his size.

 You can probably fit a whole ping pong ball in this one cup. In my eyes I think these are just great for kids. I don't know how else to describe these little cups (:



1 comment:

  1. Fan from Linkin with my Ladies and following through Networked Blog. I write and illustrate children's books, blog about publishing and being a psychic mom. http://www.notyourordinarypsychicmom.com and http://www.facebook.com/melissaproductions xo Melissa

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...