Friday, May 24, 2013

Pami Pocket Review


The Pami Pocket cell phone and iPhone pouch was an idea that came to Pam after constantly missing important calls. She never seemed to have a convenient way to hold her cell phone, especially when wearing her swimsuit or working in the yard . . . to read more about Pami Pocket click here


For my review I was sent a Pami Pocket, and I chose the letter D for my sister Danielle. I thought this would be great for her because she is always loosing her phone or dropping it or getting it dirty whatever the case may be, so I contacted PamiPocket and luckily I was able to review one which I was really excited & happy.

It has 2 pockets one zippered the other velcro so you could put your phone in both like my sister did or money and some small things in the zipper part either or is fine.

Front

Back

My sister Danielle wearing her Pami Pocket. It's a little long but as she gets older it will be more convenient for her to wear, but she likes it a lot and has been using it to go everywhere. Also these are really great for the beach if your scared to leave your phone near the beach and you have some money & you can just put it in your Pami Pocket and your set (:


Have a question to ask Pami Pocket, click here

Become a fan of Pami Pocket on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...