Friday, May 24, 2013

Sfree Moisture Sulfate-free Shampoo Review

sfree® MOISTURE Sulfate Free Shampoo

For my review I was sent 3 bottles of Sfree Moisture Sulfate-free Shampoo. All I have to say about this product is that it's such an amazing product & I've never loved shampoo more in my life. I think this is a really good product to use for your hair. It's great shampoo & it makes my hair feel really smooth & nice. Did I mention the smell it smells wonderful.

This shampoo is the best for color-treated hair, sensitive scalp and dry, damaged hair. I have natural curly hair too, so this works really well with my hair. The shampoo is nice & creamy when you put in on your hands.

Here is a picture of me when I used the Sfree Moisture Sulfate-free Shampoo:


 It literally makes my hair fresh & and gives it more volume also it looks really shiny. I am in love, and I gave one to my friend Becky to try out and she loves it as well. I am happy that I got to review Sfree shampoo because I never heard of the product before so it was really nice to try it out & I got great reviews about the product (:


 Become a fan of Healthy Hair Plus on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...