Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bestowed Review

Bestowed

Discover healthy foods you'll love! Join Bestowed and get 5+ amazing nutrition and lifestyle products delivered to your door every month - each one hand picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer . . . to read more about bestowed click here


 I recently received a box of bestowed for my review. I got a few selected goodies in my box. I got the following in my box:

Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers

Artisana Organic Foods SuperFood Acai Berry Nut Butter

GimMe Seaweed Cheddar Cheese Roasted Seaweed Crumbles

ROOTS by Deeply Rooted: Superfood Powder Packets

Bakery On Main Coconut Cashew Truebar

Herban Essentials Mini Pack

ZICO Natural Coconut Water

 I still have yet to use my coupon I have to look for a store that sells the product but I can't wait to try the veggie burgers. The Nut butter was actually pretty good me & my son tried it although he didn't think it was that great, but I liked it we had some on crackers. I'm used to the seaweed crumbles because I love the actual seaweed wrappers as a snack I get them at my local Trader Joes Store, so me & my husband really enjoyed them. The Coconut water we didn't like that at all I didn't even want to try it, but my husband did & he said he didn't know how people drink that stuff, LOL. Overall I liked some of the goodies in my bestowed box. I really enjoyed everything that I got and some I didn't!

Have a question to ask bestowed, click here

Become a fan of bestowed on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...