Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Skout Natural Foods Review

Skout Natural Foods was created and inspired by the Pacific Northwest, considered by many to be one of the best outdoor recreation areas in the world. Our mission is to provide great tasting, healthy, organic foods to sustain those who embrace adventure and actively pursue the outdoors . . . to read more about Skout Natural Foods click here


 I was sent a few samples of Skout Natural Foods to review. I got 5 different Skout Bars to try they were Organic Blueberry Almond, Organic Apple Cinnamon, Organic Cherry Vanilla, Organic Chocolate Coconut & Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter.

My husband is always looking for something to snack on at night & instead of eating a full mean or something that is bad for you I wanted to try these Skout Bars for him. He first tried the Blueberry Almond, and he said that they were very good not to bad, so I am happy he likes them. I tell him everytime if he is hungry to snack on one of the Skout Bars at night if he gets hungry so far he has listened to me (:
Organic Blueberry - Almond Trailbar
Organic Blueberry - Almond Trailbar

 I love that the Skout Bars are packed with vitamins & minerals!

 Sign up for Skout Natural Foods Newsletter to get the latest news in your E-Mail box (:

Have a question to ask Skout Natural Foods, click here

Become a fan of Skout Natural Foods on


1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...