Sunday, June 9, 2013

safeHands Review


safeHands® began as a dream until founder, Dr. Jay, gathered a team of experts to develop an alternative to mainstream alcohol-based hand sanitizers.  Dr. Jay’s goal was to ensure that the product not only killed over 99.99% of germs – but that the foam helped soothe, nourish and preserve the natural oils in skin. It dawned on Dr. Jay, as he successfully tested the product with his friends and family, that it was time to start a mission and SAFE the Planet one hand at a time, with a goal of educating people all over the world to the many benefits of Alcohol Free hand sanitizers.

I was sent 6 safeHands to review. I love hand sanitizer I have to take it with me every where I got literally everywhere I hate germs, and when there isn't a bathroom around to wash your hands this is the best way to go. It's funny because when I was younger they didn't really have these hand sanitizers so my mom-mom would always tell me to watch my hands it would get so annoying at times, but she was right if we didn't wash our hands we could get sick. I put one of these amazing safeHands in my son's book-bag and tell him to use it everytime he got his hands dirty. They really come in handy & I love the different scents of them. My son loves the bubblegum!

 Have a question to ask safeHands, click here

Become a fan of safeHands on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...