Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coconut Secret Review


For my review I was asked to choose two products to review considering I already tried two other products before I wanted to try something different that is the whole point if you get my drift, so with that being said. I chose Coconut Nectar & Coconut Flour from Coconut Secret. I wanted to mix it up a bit. I chose the Coconut Nectar because my husband loves that sweet irresistible sweetness, so does my son too. We really loved it on our waffles my son ate all his he likes to dip his of course cause he doesn't like any sort of dips touching his foods "like mother, like son" (:

Although I haven't really used the Coconut Flour except for in my smoothies that I made like every other evening. It taste so good in my Strawberry-Banana smoothie, and I only use about a tbs. On their info page for the Coconut Flour it says it's used to thicken gray I might try that on mashed potatoes or something like that. I think that might be good because I love gravy.

What's most important to me in these products is that they are Gluten Free & Vegan!

Read more about Coconut Secret (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...