Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ageless Derma Review




I was sent a Ageless Derma Satin Lip Gloss Crystalline for my review. I have to say I am really happy with my choice. It's a tinted pink very light. Just what I like. I don't really like that extra color to my lips because my lips are already pretty much very pinkish/red & people always ask me if I have lipstick on and I clearly don't so it's pretty funny.


You can tell in the picture above the color I know it looks a little off on the website, but this is the color of it in the picture. Very nice color pink with glitter specs. I love it.  They have quite a few other selections of their Lip Gloss you can check them out here: http://www.agelessderma.com/lipgloss.aspx


You can tell the lip gloss is on my lips are so shiny & smooth. 
I simply love this product! I love mineral make-up. I feel sexy wearing Ageless Derma Lip Gloss, and you can too! 

Want to find out more about Ageless Derma, click here


Stay connected with Ageless Derma on



1 comment:

  1. I love mineral make up too. I think I'm allergic to the other stuff because it makes my face hot and tingly feeling. Very pretty pink color of lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...