Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zing Anything Review



Zinganything - Citrus Zinger
I received a Citrus Zinger to review from Zing Anything. This product is pretty neat/cool because I've never seen anything like this & I was happy to be able to review one of course. I love water & lemon, and lemon water is great & good for you. I drink water all the time but it's good to mix it up with some lemon flavor.



3 Simple Steps to use your Citrus Zinger - Unscrew the bottom cup of your Zinger and flip the vessel on the top cap, and press a citrus half into the reamer. You can do (lime, lemon, orange, etc) Screw back on the bottom lid, add water through the cap opening & shake. Best taste ever!

Have a question to ask Zing Anything click here

Stay Connected with Zing Anything on


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I don't like to have a piece of citrus floating around in my water, but the taste is nice. I bet my kids would really like it too and it would keep them from drinking juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate drinking plain water so I would love something like this! Can't believe I've never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...