Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Etienne Perret Review



I picked out a Gem Ceramic 4mm in white by Etienne Perret for a review. I decided to get white because I thought it would be nice to get white I don't really have many white jewelry well it being a ring and all it's plain but shiny. It's very unique & different the ones that have the diamonds in them are really gorgeous too. There are 5 different other colors besides the white which you can pick from Black, Pink, Blue, Brown even Green & Grey.

Read more about Etienne, here

Stay in touch with Etienne Perret on
Follow them on Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...