Friday, September 20, 2013

Therafit Sneaker Review


I received these Deborah Pink Athletic Shoes to review from Therafit. You all saw my review for the Therafit Sandals. Well I got to review a pair of there sneakers as well. I love these shoes although they are a little snub my feet are big for a girl, but I just started walking with a friend & I wear these every morning. They are still getting used to, so that is why I am trying to walk in them everyday. These shoes are also very light weight & soft. You don't sweat in your own shoes either they are very breathable which I like. I hate having sweaty feet I want my feet to be able to breath too. I always wanted to try out Zumba, and these shoes would be perfect to wear for a class. I can't wait!


Stay connected with Therafit on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...