Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bystrictin Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Bystrictin 
Bystrictin is clinically proven to create an immediate gastric bypass effect, practically forcing you to eat less food and lose weight without surgery. Simply drink our delicious supercharged shake followed by a glass of water and our proprietary all-natural complex will expand in your stomach over 50X in size – leaving only about 30% of available space left for food. Just like with gastric bypass, this unique process will trigger your brain to feel so FULL that you simply CAN'T eat for the next 5 – 6 hours!


I was sent some products from Bystrictin. I got 2 cases one with Swiss Chocolate & Vanilla Bean. I really love chocolate so I thought the chocolate would be better for me. Also I used mine and mixed it with Milk you can mix it with water too it really doesn't matter. I tend to switch it up a bit. The chocolate turned out really good.

 In this picture it's mixed with water.

I just started to eat breakfast because it's the most important meal of the day, so I have my Bystrictin shake during lunch with a snack, than would eat dinner regular. It beats taking diet pills. I never really did believe it diet pills. I remember some of my friends would take them, and I just feel that they are a waste of time, and don't work at all. I was also thinking about doing a Gastric Bypass. My two friends have had them done, and they look great, but I am also scared of what they say about the surgery as well, so I am not sure. I think I will hold off & continue to take the Bystrictin for now until than.

I also love how it makes you full. I get full easy so it's great for my body, and how this stuff works. I do however take this every other day just so I get used to it, and it does have an odd aftertaste but I think that is with all lost weight shakes.

Have a question to ask Bystrictin:
support@bystrictin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...