Thursday, October 17, 2013

Harvest Snaps Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent over some delicious Harvest Snaps to review on my blog. They sent me 6 bags to try and the flavors I received were the following:

Wasabi Ranch
Black Pepper
Caesar

You can tell in the first picture that we first tried the Lentil Snaps - Tomato Basil. These were actually pretty darn good me and my husband both tried it first, and we loved the texture the taste & everything. Very good.

I love that their products are gluten free.

This here was the Wasabi Ranch and this was our second favorite the crunchiness was great and again it had a little kick to it because wasabi is a mild flavor, but the ranch made it better and it was amazing. I loved it.

The onion thyme I wasn't to crazy about but my husband liked it he said it reminded him of a onion ring. I wasn't to pleased with the Lightly Salted nor the Black Pepper, but overall after trying every flavor these are great snacks to munch on and are very fulling.
 
Stay connected with Harvest Snaps on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...