Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good Boy Organics Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Good Boy Organics was founded in 2012 by the nice people of Integrated Organics Company (IOCO) and Integrated Global Organics (IGLO). We use our long history of discovering the best organic products and distributing them all over the US to bring awesome organic goodness to shelves near you . . . to read more about Good Boy Organics click here


 For my review I was sent over some sample items from Good Boy Organics. I received the following flavors:



 Let me introduce you to these delicious baked organic corn snacks. Me & my son literally gobbled the whole bag down in one day these were the best and #1 of ours. The texture was crunchy and had cheddar cheese on it just the way we like our snacks. My son enjoyed them a lot I wish we had two bags of these they would be great for my sons school snack. Nice & Healthy!


BOPS: Aged White Cheddar
The aged white cheddar ones were my 2nd favorite. My husband said they tasted plain, but not to me they were very delicious especially the one I have pictured above the Aged White Cheddar can't go wrong adding a little dip to your chip would of made it more delicious, but I liked it the way it was just enough cheese on it. Most importantly I love that they are all gluten-free, baked instead of fried, and 65% less fat than regular potato chips. WOO HOO!

The other flavors that I didn't really care so much about were the Sea Salt they tasted plain to me, but not everyone may agree with me. The Sour Cream & Onion could of used a little more flavor & also the Barbeque, but overall everything was very good! I love enjoying healthy snacks especially for my family!

Have a question to ask Good Boy Organics, click here

Keep in touch with Good Boy Organics on

2 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! The little dinosaur shaped ones would be a hit with my kids, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure the kids over here would like them too.
    Thanks for the visit to my blog today, I'm already following you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...