Sunday, October 6, 2013

Chobani Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


 I received quite a few items from Chobani Greek Yogurt for my review. Greek yogurt is very healthy for you than most yogurts. I always try and introduce new brands of foods to my family, and my mom usually tends to tell me too what's good for you and what's not. We aren't health freaks, but we want to try & stay healthy. With that being said I got to try out some of their newest products called Chobani Bites & Chobani Flips which are amazingly good. I've tried some myself & the outcome is amazing!

This is the Strawberry Sunrise that I tried first. I love strawberry yogurt & I love granola, so the mixture was unbearable & delicious!

These are the Chobani Flip flavors I got my favorite was the Strawberry Sunrise as I mentioned above. Other flavors were Almond Coco Loco, Key Lime, Raspberry Chocolate & Vanilla Gold Crunch.

You can even cook with Plain Greek Yogurt, and you'd be surprised at how well it taste. I made a Mexican meal one day, and I added plain greek yogurt with sour cream, but used more of the greek plain and it was actually pretty good.

The white stuff is the greek yogurt.

They have tons of recipes on their website you can check out & make an incredible dish. One that caught my eye that I want to make is the Chipotle Dip. I love anything with a touch of spice & this only takes about 5 minutes. 

Stay in touch with Chobani on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...