Thursday, October 17, 2013

Papa Ben's Kitchen Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent over Papa Ben's Sampler 5-Pack to review on my blog from Papa Ben's Kitchen. The 5-pack includes the following:

1 Original Family Recipe
1 Minty Dark Chocolate
1 Chocolate Espresso Bean
1 Lemon Blueberry with Poppy Seeds
1 Spicy Chipotle with Ginger & Dark Chocolate


 My husband tried the Original Family Recipe first, and he liked it a lot. He said it was nice & crunchy and delicious. The Original Family Recipe has almonds, pecans, coconut, raisins and cherries. Everything sounds good to me except the cherries I am not really a fan of them nor raisins. I am glad my husband enjoyed them to. They sorta look like biscotti's. 

 Some people would like these with their coffee. My husband just ate them plain as a snack. My favorite out of the 5 was the Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed I liked all the flavors that were combined in the Lemon Blueberry. I also love blueberry & I like lemon so it was the perfect match for me. We gave some to family members to try as well. It's always nice to have a nice healthy snack to munch on at night and these are the best way to go.

Have a question to ask Papa Ben's Kitchen, click here

Stay connected with Papa Ben's Kitchen on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...