Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hilary's Eat Well Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


World's Best Veggie Burger Packaging
Hilary's Eat Well sent me a few coupons for an exchange for a review on my blog. The following three products I received were World's Best Veggie Burger, Adzuki Bean Burger & Original Veggie Bites

I've never heard of Hilary's Eat Well products before but was very curious because I love eating healthy foods and on a busy schedule like myself it's very hard to accommodate meals sometimes with my husband working a full-time job and myself working a part-time job now things are hectic so I want a simply easy planning meal to the table. I thought the best three products I got were really great. I love veggie burgers and I love beans so I thought why not get the Bean Burger and than I can make something out of it they have amazing recipes on their website as well. The Veggie Bites I wanted to get for my son he wouldn't know the difference maybe in the taste because all their products are Soy Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Yeast Free, Egg Free & Nut Free. Exactly & delicious healthy meals.

World's Best Veggie Burger

We simply ate our Bean Burger with some lettuce, provolone cheese, a slice of avocado & some salsa and it was really yummy. You could even cut some of the patty up and make a homemade salad as well. I am a big fan of Hilary's Eat Well products and I recommend to all my friends & family members.


Have a question to ask Hilary's Eat Well, click here

Stay connected with Hilary's Eat Well on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...