Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TheraPearl Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



product-individual-top-backwrap4.jpg

I was sent a TheraPearl to review on my blog. I asked for the Back Wrap because I tend to have a few issues with my back I think everybody has back pains here & there, but I recently got a part-time job and it's standing and bending for 5 hours, and my upper back would be killing me oh my gosh the pain was just horrible. Anyways one night I wanted to it "hot" so I put it in the microwave and let it do it's magic and I would relax on the couch watch a TV show whatnot, and it felt so good to just sit there and my back feel really good it actually took some of the pain away and just made me feel great & calm. I use this product for my upper back & lower back. I really look forward to using it on my husband back but it being cold in the freezer. I would also like the Eye-ssential mask that looks like it would whisk away a headache or migraine!

Stay connected with TheraPearl on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...