Sunday, October 6, 2013

Love with Food Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

For my review I was sent a box of goodies from Love with Food. Love with Food offers healthful snacks at your door every month for only $10 a month. Can't be that at all, and every sale that is made they donate a meal to a hungry child.

This is what my box of Love with Food came in. I got mini pops which were so precious they were literally itty bitty small popcorn. 


I got other great products that I can't really make out what it is or link you to the items on their website, but we got this buffalo dip which was really good. We dipped in with pretzels.

 We got 2 of these caramels they were really sweet and good, but just a little to sweet for my tasting buds. My husband loved them.

For the price of the tasting for only $10 a month is well worth every penny if you are looking to try new healthy snacks for either yourself or your entire family. I would recommend it.
Find out your subscription:


Have a question to ask Love with Food, click here

Stay connected with Love with Food on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...